Update: Will try to put some Java perspective as well.
# Target: A progressive flow of understanding from C to basics of Obj-C, to getting under the hoods of a simple iphoneApp.
# Prerequisite: C basics.
# Aimed at you if
– you are looking to get started with ios app development
– you are finding the iOS learning curve a little steep in the early stages
– you have already got your hands dirty, and now you really want to understand more
– you are just curious enough
# Things I am planning to take up:
– C’s progression to Obj-C
– Obj-C’s comparison and CocoaTouch basics
– some basic design patterns used in iosDev(read MVC and rest-depending upon the available time and attendance)
# Pro ios programmers will be bored, but are more than welcome for their insights.
This post was submitted by dsaw.